Every morning the sunlight falls upon me
With each whisper from the soft breeze
Reminding me of everything a loner can be;

After every night comes the freeze
I feel bonded and sometimes feel free
But a frown on my face after my sneeze

As I gaze upon every kind of tree
Across my path to the earthly beings 
Am reminded that choices are less than three;

I try hard to think less of these things
For my mind is getting to brim of contain
Many princes working hard to be kings;

To the left and right, your looks are uncertain
What you only need is to forge alone
For your mind to bare your own complain
Next
This is the most recent post.
Previous
Older Post

0 Comments Blogger 0 Facebook

Post a Comment

 
Beryl Army Writers © 2013. All Rights Reserved. Fixed by Naija Sniffer. Powered by Blogger
Top