To the wonderful air,
I wish we were an amazing pair;
For life has been so ruthless and unfair;
My thoughts so pure, swiftly changing and bizarre;
My sane becomes rare, maybe no one cares.

To the Beautiful Moon,
I hope to see your fullness soon;
My image on a mirror dissolves into a Toon;
Nightmares rages into illusions every Noon;
Mostly to wake up as addled, a 1st century Goon.

To the Shining Stars,
I see your allure when your twinkles starts;
Painting thy rays o'er my tattered arts;
All the troubles, I pushed around in carts;
Mighty rays of laser lights pierces as Darts.

To my Excellent Dreams,
I waited upon the portal realms;
Waiting to exhale and grab your rims;
A potion of love rubbed o'er like creams;
The whole angst hung at the Brims....


By:
Beryl Ace

0 Comments Blogger 0 Facebook

Post a Comment

 
Beryl Army Writers © 2013. All Rights Reserved. Fixed by Naija Sniffer. Powered by Blogger
Top