While they sleep with low worries...
See me sitting in no jewellery,
Staring, they've forgotten, the-begineth-my-name.
While they sleep with low worries, while they sleep with low worries...

How then 'd they fathom by brow?
The dwarf i've become neither is my head reaching their eyes, nor to 'em am i in human colour.
While they sleep with low worries, while they sleep with low worries, while they sleeps with no now worries...

My memories have their yesterdays, when joie de vivre was my all ways, when nature does calls my fates my glees.
While they sleep with low worries, while they sleep with low worries, while they sleep with low worries, while they sleep with low worries...

I shall low peddles, in faith someday i'd be cuddled.
While they sleep with low worries, while they sleep with low worries, while they sleep with low worries, while they sleep with low worries, while they sleep with low worries...

In this circle as 'ts been drawn,
As i dream in worries i draw.
While they sleep in low worries, while the sleep in now worries, while they sleep in dream worries, while they sleep in low worries, while they sleep in worries, while they sleep in more worries, in me myself i dangled.


By:
Beryl Sane

0 Comments Blogger 0 Facebook

Post a Comment

 
Beryl Army Writers © 2013. All Rights Reserved. Fixed by Naija Sniffer. Powered by Blogger
Top