Back to oblivion
Names bear "el"
Energy of an angel
Devoid cum champion
The price is unpaid
Trees sights caskets laid...

Spirits of the stars and moon;
Merits union of scars so soon;
whilst whistling wild winds weeps,
chirping storms strikes with whips;
forces of life motions a low bow;
To eternal sleep, to depart  a vow

With all the dreams, I died;
To my epitaph brim, I cried;
Age like a film, I sought;
A point of toon, I fought;
White lies in tune drought;
None made immune caught.

Left I sight and right alright;
Heavier I get by time steady pace;
Soul ascends three feet beyond men;
Owning a cleared vision;
Grin at the six feet depth;
With back turned, the voyage crept.

Will I sleep perturbed?
To wake more disturbed?
Tonight I drink my last!
While a die is cast,
Waving the past,


0 Comments Blogger 0 Facebook

Post a Comment

 
Beryl Army Writers © 2013. All Rights Reserved. Fixed by Naija Sniffer. Powered by Blogger
Top